What's new

Don't forget. Get your iPhone 6 pre-order tonight at 12 PST!

I reserved through the App Store app in case my AT&T order doesn't go through for some reason.

image.jpg

I was waiting about 20-25 mins but once i spoke to someone it was very efficient.

I did mine online, but it took forever for it to let me, I think something like 40 minutes after pre orders where supposed to go live, still very happy that my 128gb space grey will be delivered on the 19th, whats your delivery date?

I did mine online, but it took forever for it to let me, I think something like 40 minutes after pre orders where supposed to go live, still very happy that my 128gb space grey will be delivered on the 19th, whats your delivery date?
Mine is the 19th too at the moment, Really happy about that, I tried from 8am but the store wasn't open, I don't think i have ever been this excited about an iPhone :)

Just got one of my confirmation emails from AT&T!

Thank you for your purchase from the Premier Online Store and for choosing AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your Apple iPhone 6 (64GB Space Gray) has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 9/19/2014. Your iPhone has been reserved. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

YAY....Finally got through on the phone and placed my order that way, Delivery is September 19th unless that changes, I ordered the iPhone 6, 16GB, Silver.
Very happy bunny :)

CONGRATS!! You'll be one of the first!