What's new

Don't forget. Get your iPhone 6 pre-order tonight at 12 PST!

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a reminder that you can order your iPhone 6 tonight at 12:01am (Pacific). Going to set an alarm right now so I can be sure not to miss it.

So for other time zones:
  • 1am Mountain
  • 2am Central
  • 3am Eastern

Also, post in here once you place your order.. with exact date and time (please list timezone)....

Sweet! For some reason I had it stuck in my head that it was tomorrow night. Glad you reminded me.

Alarm is set for 2:50 AM Eastern! Hopefully it will go smoothly and I won't be "refreshing" for an hour just to get in! Still struggling on which color and 64 or 128!

Remember if you are having a hard time with the Apple website, you can always try your carrier. I just noticed that AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc are offering pre-orders as well beginning at 12:01.

Remember if you are having a hard time with the Apple website, you can always try your carrier. I just noticed that AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc are offering pre-orders as well beginning at 12:01.
Yeah, for some reason I just don't trust AT&T would deliver on the 19th, there is probably no issue, but I am always skeptical. I prefer to go directly with Apple, but if I run in to issues and it is like 3:15AM, I will probably try the carrier site. I can't wait!!!

It's 11:38 here in Alabama. 2 hours and 23 minutes to go! Bought some monster energy and pizza to munch on. Playing metal gear solid 5 is helping to pass the time! Lol

Also!

Everybody that pre-orders tonight, should log into there respective accounts tonight and make sure all of your payment info is up to date!
This way, you've effectively eliminated one step to the pre-order process, which time is everything when the servers are getting slammed!

6.01am here, I will be trying to order from 8am :)