What's new

do you have the iphone 6/6s or the plus version?

do you have the 6/6s or the 6/6s plus?

• 6/6s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6/6S pLus

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

rextos

Reaction score
just curious to see which one's the more popular, when i googled it seems like the regular 6/6s are more popular, granted cus they are cheaper - but at the same time i'd hate to be at starbucks or something and someone says "oh you got the regular 6? how quaint, I got the 6 plus and could NEVER go back..." though i figure here on the forums people are more knowledgeable about iphones and more enthusiastic so wanna see what u guys have more of and if its ok to get just a regular version cus i hear lotta people say the 6+ ones are too big and kinda annoying to carry around.

I came to iPhone this September from Android. I had a Note and an LG as my last two Android phones so I was used to (and liked) a 5.5 inch screen. So for me it was a no brainer - a 6s Plus.

I had the iPhone 6 last year and this year I got the 6S Plus.
I got the Plus because I wanted the bigger screen, There is nothing wrong with getting the smaller iPhone, some prefer it as it's easier to carry in a pocket.
It's easier for the ladies to carry the Plus as we carry a bag around with us.
Don't worry about what other people think, Get the one that suits your needs.

right on i actually have a 4s right now and i was planning on buying the 5s but i feel i already made the mistake of buying an outdated iphone twice and considering 3/3 people already voted the plus version i am going to have to get the 6s Plus.

Im thinking i will apply for a no interest credit card and get the 6s plus 16gb and pay it off in 6 months. but i hear now that apple is making it so that the 16gb is obsolete and you run out of space after taking like 10 pictures! i wish i had more money :( i can never keep up with apple games lol.

though if i get the 6s plus can i also pull it out when other people are using ipads? i dont have much use for an ipad and the 6s plus is a good size screen and i just do not like macbooks because i am a PC gamer and the machine i built is a monster, so is it ok if i just get a 6s+ and use it for ipod, ipad, everything?

Last edited:
Apple isn't making the 16GB obsolete and I have a 16GB and have plenty of space, You can store photos in free storage such as Dropbox, I have Copy too and get plenty of storage space.
I don't have a lot of apps but you might need more space depending on how you use your phone.
I have some photos in my phone and a lot of music.

Apple isn't making the 16GB obsolete and I have a 16GB and have plenty of space, You can store photos in free storage such as Dropbox, I have Copy too and get plenty of storage space.
I don't have a lot of apps but you might need more space depending on how you use your phone.
I have some photos in my phone and a lot of music.

cool thats good! ya i dont use hardly any apps or video games, i just use reminders and siri for alarms and safari for web browsing, youtube, thats pretty much it - but i do have my phone with me all day and am constantly using it to remind myself of stuff, its like a personal assistant for my mentally ill brain and helps a lot! though the 512mb ram with the 4s is just getting ridiculously annoying.

cool thats good! ya i dont use hardly any apps or video games, i just use reminders and siri for alarms and safari for web browsing, youtube, thats pretty much it - but i do have my phone with me all day and am constantly using it to remind myself of stuff, its like a personal assistant for my mentally ill brain and helps a lot! though the 512mb ram with the 4s is just getting ridiculously annoying.
It sounds like 16GB would suit your needs then, The 6 Plus is cheaper now that the 6S is out if cost is a consideration.

I have the 5C
cool i hear the 5c is really nice and same as the 5!

hey guys i am thinking what if i keep my 4s and just use it as a phone and buy an ipad mini 2? since i do not leave my house much do you think that would be a good idea?

I came to iPhone this September from Android. I had a Note and an LG as my last two Android phones so I was used to (and liked) a 5.5 inch screen. So for me it was a no brainer - a 6s Plus.
Same with me, I had the Android Note 4, so when I made the switch to the iPhone I went with the 6s Plus.