Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted to see what everyone thought of the new Siri app, so please vote if you find it to be useful!

iDan said:
I wanted to see what everyone thought of the new Siri app, so please vote if you find it to be useful!

I can't get it to work. Says network problems but most of all it doesn't understand me!!!!

I can't get it to work. Says network problems but most of all it doesn't understand me!!!!
Maybe you have to use an American accent.
Shouldn't have bought the American version. As it would only understand American English.

Have not used it yet.

I love it, very useful. It's probably my favorite feature on this phone, no more writing notes on the back of my hand! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Yes, very helpful. I can now send texts, e-mails, set-up reminders, etc all by talking to her...errr....it.

Extremely helpful, to bad I couldn't wait for one. It can do anything!

Sent from my iPhone

Use it constantly. Being able to set calendars and such while driving is exceptional. Same for composing emails and texts. The single most valuable aspect of the phone. I love it.

Using Siri is great. And even if you're not using Siri, the dictation means I don't have to type very much any more!

Siri
Made my life Simple In Reality,Insane (SIRI)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I could live without her. I mainly use her to say "call _____" when I get in the car. I've used her here and there for other things - the calendar, the alarm. But I voted "kinda".