Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
I never use it. I did once to send a test text to a friend lol.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using Tapatalk HD

Tried Siri and does not recognize the difference between the number 2, to, too, two. An email address I use has a number 2 in it and Siri only uses "to". There were other issues when I trie to get it to get that address right but I can't remember what they were. It had other issues with other ways I tried to use it too that I don't remember exactly. I tried in when I got my iPhone 5 a year ago. I have disable it. Have not downloaded the iOS 7 yet. Don't think I will try it with iOS 7.

Siri can be very helpful in all sorts of situations. Ask it "Where can I bury a body?".

Of course don't ask it right now, because it is currently down.

I actually did that because of the popularity with it. It's response was "I used to know the answer to that"

KF5QEO
John Guillory

I find myself using Siri, but more and more I am using the voice dictation for notes, emails etc.

I use Siri every day to check appointments, weather dial numbers, make appointments look for places in maps play music so just about every thing. I also use voice microphone to create responses to messages and posts. Sometime gets screwed up lol but very useful.

My phone has a password , so mostly when driving instead of unlocking and clicking on a name (Which is dangerous) , I just have to say " Call Whatshisname "
So yes , if only for that , I find Siri very useful !

I'm afraid the novelty soon wore off for me.

I see no use of siri but still i belive the feature of siri is much brighter than what it is now.
A siri than adopt my own voice only as comand would be the siri that i would use every sec of my life .