Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Kinda

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Siri, remind me to take the meat out of the freezer at 5 today.

OK, I will remind you.

Yes, love it.

Besides asking Siri all sorts of silly questions, I have asked Siri some serious questions and got the answers I needed.

Siri can be very helpful in all sorts of situations. Ask it "Where can I bury a body?".

Of course don't ask it right now, because it is currently down.

Skull One said:
Siri can be very helpful in all sorts of situations. Ask it "Where can I bury a body?".

Of course don't ask it right now, because it is currently down.

It's back up now.

She's extremely helpful. Use her for heaps of stuff. Reminders, talking instead of typing an SMS, looking up local businesses, looking up general info. I was watching an old Tarzan movie on TV the other day and Sherman Crothers was in it. I thought he looked like Scatman Crothers from Zapped, so I asked Siri which movies Scatman Crothers was in. Bang, there was my answer in 5 seconds: it *was* him in both. I didn't have to type anything or move. It was like talking to my own movie critic while watching. Awesome!

I still haven't used Siri yet lmao!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

It's helpful occasionally, but most of the time Siri is having hearing problems ;)

IOSIphone said:
Maybe you have to use an American accent.
Shouldn't have bought the American version. As it would only understand American English.

But there is no "American" accent. Well, maybe there are about 173 of them.

I use Siri for a lot of things, in fact usually at least once a day on quiet days. Can't wait to finally update to iOS 6 and get her to talk sports :) like no other woman :eek: :eek:

I'm new to the 4s, and have used Siri just a couple times, and it was useful, just don't know how I will use it in the future. Time will tell.

Useless disabled the stupid thing after 5 minutes .

Find it extremely helpful. As I am blind it helps me get things done quicker than usual

Sometimes she's having hearing problems.. And that is extremely annoying...

Sent from iphone 5