What's new

Did you trade up?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
Are people here trading up their older iPhones for the 6? Or are you buying an additional phone? Or, possibly, you're switching from Android or another phone..

I have a 4s that I will be trading in. Its not in perfect condition, but it looks like Verizon might be able to give me $50 for it, so I'm taking that.

Trading in my 5.....Since it's been in an Otterbox - AND an extra screen protector - I'd like to think I'll get top $$ for the trade!!:)

I buy mine outright from Apple and will give away my previous gen to a family member or fiance, but if you can get cash towards a new device then why not.

I will either give my 5 to my wife if she wants it. She currently has a 4. Or put it away to keep as a spare just in case god forbid anything happens to my 6.

I'm selling my 5 back to sprint they have a buy back program I looked it up Friday they said I will get 145 do that's good I'm just gonna put that on my bill or buy me a case

Theinfamous2010

Selling two iP5's to Gazelle, but I may not have my new iP6+'s in time. Will have to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me when exactly can we buy the new iPhone

Like where can we buy and when can we buy the new flagship device from Apple

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be trading in my 4s at Best Buy. They will give me $125. for it that I can apply to the purchase price of my 6.

I swapped from Verizon to Sprint (due to bill pricing only) I started with the Samsung S5. On the last day of my 14 day return policy the iPhone came out. Needless to say I was at the store and walked out with a new 6 128GB [emoji16]