What's new

Did You Get Your iPhone 6S/6S Plus Today?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Post here and tell us all about it.
Did you have it delivered? Did you queue?
How much storage? What colour?

Photos would be nice :)

Picked up at 9 at Fed Ex. Got it all restored and ran into a problem trying to install the 9.0.1 update. Now in recovery mode trying to install the update. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Update: got it installed but the ITunes program locked up while the phone was booting. Pulled the plug and phone finished loading with latest update. Plugged it back into iTunes and seems ok. Says it has the latest update 9.0.1
Hope this helps others.

Just took delivery of my iPhone, Ordered it direct from Apple.
It was late in being delivered, Instead of the usual UPS it was delivered by DPD, Was very unimpressed by their service.

At any rate I have it now, Silver iPhone 6S Plus 16GB.
I will set it up later and try my Spigen case out.

Last edited:
Just took delivery of my iPhone, Ordered it direct from Apple.
It was late in being delivered, Instead of the usual UPS it was delivered by DPD, Was very unimpressed by their service.

At any rate I have it now, Silver iPhone 6S Plus 16GB.
I will set it up later and try my Spigen case out.
Too bad you have no choice in which delivery service is used. My orders from Apple have always come via UPS.

Too bad you have no choice in which delivery service is used. My orders from Apple have always come via UPS.
I never had any problems with UPS, I hope next time they revert back to them.

Photo on 25-09-2015 at 19.49.jpg

My new baby :)

It looks really good with that red themed wallpaper. Did you set it up from the backup of your old iPhone?
Yes, I backed it up to iTunes, No problems at all.
Checking out 3D Touch right now, Need to watch the tutorial again.

Just great, I have a defective Power Adaptor.

Just received my new 6s Far better than previous models. The 3d touch is awesome. Like the watch press down to give options. Over time many apps will offer this feature. The ability to turn keyboard into a touch pad for editing just amazing. Camera Picts are sharp. Touch ID super fast now. Siri works without power. Very responsive. Overall speed.
greatly improved from iPhone 6

I upgraded from a iPhone 6 Plus so still getting used to smaller size. Prices jumped in Australia due to poor dollar however this could get better over next 12 months. Their are many more features so just covered the big ones Coupled with my Apple Watch it is a great combination.

I got mine today after ordering last Friday. The story behind this is that it's a work phone so it was delivered at the office with two other orders under the same tracking number. So I check the UPS tracking and says its been delivered. Sweet! I head to the mail room to pick it up and they tell me that all the UPS shipments that came in this morning have been collected. I'm like what??? So the girl tells me some tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt picked up his phone and said his shipping receipt said there were two boxes so she gave him two boxes because the tracking number matched. We start walking through the building looking in cubes to find the tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt. Nothing, can't find him. I must have circled the building five times, still no luck. I'm miffed at this point because I have no idea if I will ever see this phone and the magnitude of red tape of trying to reorder another one is something I want no part of. So, its now 2:00 and i'm on a conf call and my current work phone rings. I look at the number and it's an internal number so I decide to answer it and the guy says he is so and so from the office and he thinks he has my phone because he opened the box and it was not the phone he ordered. Fortunately, the paperwork in the box had my name and cell number, so that's how he was able to reach me. Praise the Pope! I tell him the room I am in and he brings it on over and we have a good laugh about it. Now mind you, the girl said he was a tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt. FAIL! Short guy in a purple dress shirt... But I got my phone.

I got mine today after ordering last Friday. The story behind this is that it's a work phone so it was delivered at the office with two other orders under the same tracking number. So I check the UPS tracking and says its been delivered. Sweet! I head to the mail room to pick it up and they tell me that all the UPS shipments that came in this morning have been collected. I'm like what??? So the girl tells me some tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt picked up his phone and said his shipping receipt said there were two boxes so she gave him two boxes because the tracking number matched. We start walking through the building looking in cubes to find the tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt. Nothing, can't find him. I must have circled the building five times, still no luck. I'm miffed at this point because I have no idea if I will ever see this phone and the magnitude of red tape of trying to reorder another one is something I want no part of. So, its now 2:00 and i'm on a conf call and my current work phone rings. I look at the number and it's an internal number so I decide to answer it and the guy says he is so and so from the office and he thinks he has my phone because he opened the box and it was not the phone he ordered. Fortunately, the paperwork in the box had my name and cell number, so that's how he was able to reach me. Praise the Pope! I tell him the room I am in and he brings it on over and we have a good laugh about it. Now mind you, the girl said he was a tall lanky guy in a red striped polo shirt. FAIL! Short guy in a purple dress shirt... But I got my phone.
That's a great story, Glad you got your phone in the end.