What's new

Diamond-Encrusted iPhone 4... I'll Take It!

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
stuarthughes_iphone4.jpg
Still out looking for an iPhone 4? Well, if you can dish out $20,000, Stuart Hughes will do you one better. After the 3GS Supreme that had a value of $3.2 million USD, $20k doesn't seem like much. The Diamond Edition iPhone 4 contains the following:

The iphone 4G Diamond Edition is yet another masterpiece from the Stuart Hughes collection. The whole surrounding frame is encrusted with circa 6.5cts of top quality VVS , colour 'F' diamonds, individually set sparkling gems.The rear section houses beautiful solid Platinum and Diamond Apple logo. Combining the splendid design of the 4G iphone, with the magical radiance of diamonds, has created an exquisite work of art. There is no finer, purer, or rarer gem than the diamond. Celebrate your individuality with the Diamond iphone. The handset is 32gb ,factory unlocked for worldwide use. Also included is a luxurious hand finished wallet made from real Ostrich foot. Aswell as the wallets slim and unique design it also offers functionality in holding up to 4 credit cards Available as a ltd Edition of only 50 to be made.

i wonder if people will have an antenna problem with that phone lol.. very costly . 20 thousand for a phone. imagine if you lose it or have it stolen? a phone worth nearly the same as my car.. 1000 i was thinking about paying but 20? i wish i was that rich to be able to lol