What's new

DHL tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamPepper

Reaction score
After 24 hours, the DHL tracking website cannot give me any info about my Plus 7
The Apple order page shows it dispatched yesterday and gave me a 7 digit tracking number
Anyone else having this problem ??

Give it a while longer. It often takes a day or more for a tracking number to become active after you receive the tracking number. Tracking numbers are generated when the shipping label is printed and have to be entered into the system before they're searchable.

Give it a while longer. It often takes a day or more for a tracking number to become active after you receive the tracking number. Tracking numbers are generated when the shipping label is printed and have to be entered into the system before they're searchable.

Will do
I just took apple's word that it took 24 Hrs to start the track

After 24 hours, the DHL tracking website cannot give me any info about my Plus 7
The Apple order page shows it dispatched yesterday and gave me a 7 digit tracking number
Anyone else having this problem ??
I had this problem too, Solved it though.
Go to the app store and download Parcel- delivery tracker, Put in your tracking number and you will see the progress your phone has made.

Brilliant
That worked
Great, If you click on the 3 dots top right it goes to the carriers website, there you can input your tracking number and get even better info, Flights ect ect.
Also you can get the app on the Mac.....there click on settings, top right.

Don't want to worry you, but DHL stands for Delivery Hasn't Left.

OK. I admit it. I used to work for FedEx. I still see DHL and UPS as "the enemy"

Turns out that the tracking number emailed to me, from Apple, was a "Bulk Shipment" number, and my phone is a container at Amsterdam awaiting entry into the UK
Another tracking number will be sent when it enters the UK
Not due for a week. I am annoyed that they sent out a useless number.

Turns out that the tracking number emailed to me, from Apple, was a "Bulk Shipment" number, and my phone is a container at Amsterdam awaiting entry into the UK
How did you find that out?

Apple store chat
I asked why the tracking number they sent did not work on DHL website
It should still arrive by the date sent to you though.

What delivery date have you been given?

Last edited:

Amsterdam is lovely, your iPhone will have a nice time there for sure. Especially if it smokes [emoji267]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

4th to 10th Oct
It is the silly tracking number that annoys me.

4th to 10th Oct
It is the silly tracking number that annoys me.
Mine is the same date, The tracking number works from the app that takes you to the DHL website (As I explained in post 6) Try that, At least you will be able to see when it moves.

Would you mind sending your tracking number to me by PM?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.