What's new

deleting unwanted apps

grjmmr

Reaction score
and what i mean by that, is the some of the factory apps. I have no use for some of the apps like health, ibooks etc and i want them gone to free up space. there has to be some way to get rid of them. Any thoughts?

and what i mean by that, is the some of the factory apps. I have no use for some of the apps like health, ibooks etc and i want them gone to free up space. there has to be some way to get rid of them. Any thoughts?
I'm afraid that there is no way to delete any of the stock apps that come with every iPhone, at least with a stock iPhone. I believe that if you have a jailbroken iPhone there are options available which will allow the deletion of stock apps.

Thank you for your reply. I will look around Cydia and see if I can find something.

You mean expansion slot for memory One can use wifi based expansion with out issues for extra storage like movies picts and documents.

You mean expansion slot for memory One can use wifi based expansion with out issues for extra storage like movies picts and documents.
Indeed, there are lots of NAS options. I've been using a WD MyCloud NAS device for a while and it works rather well.

If you want to delete a system app you can do it without jailbreaking your device.

Last edited:
If you want to delete a system app you can do it without jailbreaking your device.
While some of the stock apps can be hidden so they don't appear on the home screen, none of them can be deleted from a non jailbroken device.

I put all the stock apps that I don't use into a folder and keep it on a "back page" so that I don't see them.

Jailbreak & I didn't this phone im fine the way it is just keep them all in a folder and compared to Att stock apps on android im fine