What's new

Deleted notes restore?

Paul Connolly

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post for help, but a note has disappeared from my notes app, and although it's not overly important I'd like to get it back. I know it's there as I downloaded a program that restores deleted files, and I can see it's there but can't read it properly as it's censored, however they are looking $60+ to restore the note.

Is there any suggestions out there for a lost / deleted not restore?

Thanks in Advance
Paul

Do you have notes set to iCloud only? Or do you have notes set to "on my iPhone" or others like Gmail?

No for some reason my iCloud won't back up either so the note isn't on there, they are only kept on my phone...
Do you have notes set to iCloud only? Or do you have notes set to "on my iPhone" or others like Gmail?

No for some reason my iCloud won't back up either so the note isn't on there, they are only kept on my phone...

Your notes are set to "On my iPhone"? If so, they won't sync to iCloud. Only iCloud notes will sync to iCloud. If your notes are iCloud notes, they should be there. Did you check the recently deleted notes? It might be there.