What's new

Deleted an App but in store it still says Install

4sStevo

Reaction score
i have a few apps i deleted but in the app store it says install but there not on my phone how do i get it to be back to what it said before

the apps that are on my phone says INSTALLED not INSTALL but i want the deleted apps to be back to the original tag like FREE or 0.99

help is much appeciated

4sStevo said:
i have a few apps i deleted but in the app store it says install but there not on my phone how do i get it to be back to what it said before

the apps that are on my phone says INSTALLED not INSTALL but i want the deleted apps to be back to the original tag like FREE or 0.99

help is much appeciated

They are stored in iCloud in case you ever want them back again.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

ok how do i delete them from icloud ?

No way. Ah yes there is a way, destroy your iTunes account and create a new one, that's the only one way i know of. Hoo and you are able to hide those apps you have already downloaded before: Open your apps store app on your iPhone, go to update, then purchased, there you can swipe to the left on an app you want to hide from the purchase list so that next time you open the purchase window those apps don't who up any more, but in all cases, the price of those apps hide or not hide will display, it will always display INSTALL instead of displaying FREE or 0.99.
You won't be able to go further than that unless you change your account.

Last edited: