What's new

Day One

kcope316

Reaction score
I picked up my iphone 4s a few hours ago and just wanted to say hi. My smartphone evolution has been several Blackberries an EVO Shift and now iphone. I have to admit I swore I would never own an iphone but after having issues to numerous to mention with my Android ever since they pushed gingerbread to it. I didn't want to go through that again so here I am.

I look forward to picking your collective brains and with any luck may be able to contribute something in time as well.

Last edited:
I picked up my iphone 4s a few hours ago and just wanted to say hi. My smartphone evolution has been several Blackberries an EVO Shift and now iphone. I have to admit I swore I would never own an iphone but after having issues to numerous to mention with my Android ever since they pushed gingerbread to it. I didn't want to go through that again so here I am.

I look forward to picking your collective brains and with any luck may be able to contribute something in time as well.

Welcome to the other side of the grass! :)

ITs always good to try and use both os's as they have their plus sides and hopefully you wont have any issues with the 4S

G'day & welcome to the forum!!! :)