data usage

Bobik

New Member
I have all my apps closed and yet it still used up 3kb sent and 13kb received in less then an hour. WHY?

I have no jailbreak, and i recently updated to 4.3

Fetch DATA options is OFF.
 
Last edited:
I have all my apps closed and yet it still used up 3kb sent and 13kb received in less then an hour. WHY?

I have no jailbreak, and i recently updated to 4.3


most if not all data counters are behind by 4 or more hours


what?? how did you came up with that???


well i have an app from my carrier and it says it on the screen, ive also called my carrier about it, and ive seen mutliple threads about it
 
the data from the carrier website yes most likely is, but from the iPhone under GENERAL i DONT THINK SO!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top