What's new

Data management

abid_shakir16

Reaction score
How can I manage my iPhone data in one apps. Plz tell the Apps which manage data...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've moved your post to its own thread as it was hijacking an unrelated thread.

What do you mean by data management? Are you looking to manage cellular data usage?

No I mean file manager to manage the memory of iPhone.

I've audio and video downloaded, files also download but I can't share with anyone. I need file manager which shows all types of files in one apps...

No I mean file manager to manage the memory of iPhone.

iOS has very good memory management built in, there's no real need to manually manage RAM.

If you're talking about the storage memory, there is no central file repository on an iOS device. Files are downloaded to, and managed by, individual apps. You wouldn't be able to manage those files from one place, such as a file management app.

I've downloaded some audio and video clips but could not share with anyone......
How can I share. Plz guide me

One more question, how can I connect my iPhone with PC/Laptop, having Windows xp....

I use net by 3G but battery of my iPhone 5 discharged very soon, max 3 hours.
How it may possible to increase the battery timing...

There were a number of early production iPhone 5’s that had a defective battery, suffering from a much shorter than normal lifespan. Apple offers a free battery replacement service of affected iPhone 5 units. To find out if your phone qualifies, go to thus page and enter the serial number of your iPhone. If your phone qualifies, there are directions for finding the nearest location where you can get your battery changed. iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program - Apple Support

My IPhone not qualify to change the battery....
If I want to change the battery what procedure I've to adopt...

My IPhone not qualify to change the battery....
If I want to change the battery what procedure I've to adopt...

You can have the battery replaced at an Apple Store or an independent repair shop. Unless you have experience with iPhone repair its not recommended to do the repair yourself as its too easy to cause unintentional damage while attempting the repair.

Here is Apple's battery replacement page. Apple charges $79.00 for an out of warranty battery replacement. iPhone Battery and Power - Apple Support

Battery saver apps saves the battery if I install....?
Any other solution which make longer battery discharge time of my IPhone battery.

Battery saver apps saves the battery if I install....?
Any other solution which make longer battery discharge time of my IPhone battery.

The iPhone and other iOS devices are very good at battery management and have no real need for a battery management app to get the most out of the battery. It won't cause harm to use such apps but it likely won't materially increase the life of the battery.

How old is your Iphone 5? That is a phone that could easily be two and a half years old and has a battery that is nearing the end of its life.