What's new

custom voice mail greetings

omiimiish

Reaction score
i am looking for a way, or an app to have custom greetings assigned to different contact. I want to have personalized greetings for friends that may be different than those for business associates.

Make your ring tones using your computer, then convert them into m4r files and sync them to your iPhone via iTunes.

Youmail (youmail.com) is a good service, phonefusion (phonefusion.com) these are 2 free company that allow you to upload different greetings to play for business, friend or family.

Google voice (google.com/voice)- you can assign different greeting but not able to upload any greetings.
Ribbit mobile (ribbitmobile.com)

and if you are looking for any customize greeting. this company called v-greet pro (vgreetpro.weebly.com) lets you customize your greeting and they will record it for you and send it to in a mp3 or wav file that you can upload on whichever system you choose.

Hope this helps you.

The original poster meant ringtones.

i am looking for a way, or an app to have custom greetings assigned to different contact. I want to have personalized greetings for friends that may be different than those for business associates.
Youmail (youmail.com) is a good service, phonefusion (phonefusion.com) these are 2 free company that allow you to upload different greetings to play for business, friend or family.

Google voice (google.com/voice)- you can assign different greeting but not able to upload any greetings.

and if you are looking for any customize greeting. this company called v-greet pro (vgreetpro.weebly.com) lets you customize your greeting and they will record it for you and send it to in a mp3 or wav file that you can upload on whichever system you choose.

Hope this helps you.

Hope this helps you.

Ok. How did you do that. I quoted you and you're below me.