custom ringtones on verizon iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone Help' started by cmkcg, Feb 22, 2011.

1. cmkcg

cmkcg New Member

hey all, another new guy here

so far all i need help with is loading custom ringtones on my verizon iphone, the ones i have made i loaded them in itunes and synked them to the iphone, after checking the phone there was only one in the phone out of the six. i then tried to load them manualy in to itunes and in to the iphone and i can see the ringtones going in to the iphone but, one ringtone over rides the other and in the end, still only one custom ringtone in the iphone.

I had an att iphone prior to verizon and i had no issues with loading music or custom ringtones.

can anyone help?

if there's a section on custom ringtones for the verizon iphone in this site please point me to it.

thank you
  2. SevenOfNine

SevenOfNine New Member

Hey and welcome

i just move the thread to the general iPhone 4 help section, as we dont have a dedicated section for ringtones! But we will have it soon, ill talk to our admin :)

iPhone 4 Help - iPhone Forum
  3. iGaz

iGaz New Member Staff Member

I've seen this problem in the past with iPhones before verzion ever had them so it's not because you have a verzion iPhone. I've got 3 on my iPhone at the moment.

Use the search function I'm sure your find a couple of threads similar to this one. I don't remember how/if anyone solved it however...