What's new

Currently using my dad's old iPhone 4S but...

chrony

Reaction score
I lost my S4 and am missing my Android phone so much. I have to use my dad’s previous iPhone 4S as a temporary replacement. I said I'd give iOS a shot since it is my only option, but losing my S4 was really horrible. I miss the widgets, the customization , the automation and even my new mpj extended battery. I know IOS is popular and I should appreciate the iPhone more than I did.
Can anyone tell me something awesome on IOS that Android doesn’t have? Thanks.

You can probably check out this here. The only thing I would disagree as an iOS hacker is the tinkering part on iOS. Sure we can't openly tinker since root access is not possible unless a utility is developed and released to do so, but we can tinker once we have root access.

There is not a single thing that iOS has but android doesn't. Despite slower processors on Apple hardware, iOS feels faster and more fluid to most users.Anything Apple makes provides a more intuitive and easily-learnable experience for just about anyone.

There is not a single thing that iOS has but android doesn't. Despite slower processors on Apple hardware, iOS feels faster and more fluid to most users.Anything Apple makes provides a more intuitive and easily-learnable experience for just about anyone.
The iPhone 5S is currently the fastest smartphone on the planet, with it's new 64bit A7 processor and M7 co-processor.

The iPhone 5S is currently the fastest smartphone on the planet, with it's new 64bit A7 processor and M7 co-processor.

Apple has the BEST AppStore ever go find some apps to make your 4s better

I can't do photoshop on an Android. I can on an iPhone. The Play Store just doesn't offer the apps needed for Photoshop. Everyone thinks much of my work was done with Adobe on a computer. But no, it was on my iPhone.

I can't do photoshop on an Android. I can on an iPhone. The Play Store just doesn't offer the apps needed for Photoshop. Everyone thinks much of my work was done with Adobe on a computer. But no, it was on my iPhone.

What's a good photoshop app for the 5s ?