What's new

Crashes in Airplane Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrustratedUser77

Reaction score
So I play a certain game, and I use a known time cheat to collect extra credits. To do so, you need to be in Airplane Mode and the Settings app (plus the game app) to accomplish this.

Not always right away (and sometimes from the jump) while switching from day to day or hour to hour in Settings to collect credits, the game app crashes and the times in the Settings app clears to show only the date. When it does this, I have to close out the game app, click on the current day, change the day, the game app notification pops up, click on that, collect said credits, go back to Settings (which is temporarily fixed), continue until it crashes the exact same way... wash, rinse, repeat.

I've tried restarting my phone and that doesn't solve it.

It's REALLY aggravating.. and it hasn't always done this. But I'm wondering if there's a reason WHY it does this? Does anyone know? (Yeah... cheating bad... I get it). I hope this made sense.

Last edited:
You’re utilizing an app in a manner that causes it to behave not in the manner it was designed (acquiring unmerited points) and you wonder why the app crashes?

There's a very easy solution to stop the app from crashing; stop cheating to acquire unearned game credits. This forum does not condone obtaining unearned game credits or paid content for free. With that, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.