What's new

Couple of tech questions ?

Reaction score
Hi all

F A N T A S T I C site this one !!!

Couple of tech questions please :

1. where is a good site to go to for getting jail breaking software for my new and recently aquired iPhone 4 ( I live in Australia and think my phone is running 4.2.1 software - according to the Version tab under the General section in settings...)
2. How do I change the overall theme and background ? ( I had an e71 Nokia previously which was brilliant for changing themes and backgrounds ) or am I limited only to the wallpaper type changes where you either download and adapt or take a photo with the phone and then use it for a wallpaper background......?
3. Is there any decent free or even "pay for" bluetooth applications for sharing sound files, voice memos, photo's etc for the iphone 4 running 4.2.1 software ? I am happy to pay for this as I find it a joke that I can't use bluetoioth like any other phone >???

Hello and welcome! i am watching an aussie on top gear now lol..

but any way you get jailbreak tools from here..

Dev-Team Blog

or another good site is iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials

and 4.2.1 you can jailbreak with Greenpois0n.com if you want

also you need to download from cydia an app called winterboard and with that you can completely customise your phone video wallpapers/themes animated wallpapers lock screens change the icons for wifi/3g and pretty much change everything

also another good app is MyStrings

The bluetooth app your looking for is called celeste. Its available via cydia after you jailbreak...