Could not activate iPhone

ash10692

New Member
Hi all,

Having some problems with my iPhone 5 today.

I plugged it into my computer to add some files via iTunes, and next thing I know it's on the reactivation screen has popped up (where it says 'Hello' in various different languages). I didn't ask for this to happen, and now I'm stuck on it.

I type in my wifi password to reactivate, it says the password is wrong (it's not, I've tried it on different devices). It won't work when I try on 4G, coming up with the error message 'Could Not Activate iPhone'.

I tried to go through iTunes to do something, and it came up with the error message 'iTunes could not connect to iPhone, value is missing'.

I am completely at a loss as to what I should do here. My iPhone has basically been reduced to an expensive paperweight and I have no idea what to do to fix it!

Any help or tips appreciated, thank you
 

Latest posts

Back
Top