J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Sep 1, 2015 #2 Smart groups don't sync with iCloud, that's why you don't see them on your iPhone.
HowardBrazee Member Sep 2, 2015 #3 I wonder why not. They are useful. Not as useful as the ability share a single group with other people - for instance a work group or club roster, but useful nevertheless.
I wonder why not. They are useful. Not as useful as the ability share a single group with other people - for instance a work group or club roster, but useful nevertheless.
J. A.75 Administrator Staff member Oct 29, 2015 #4 Lawrence Coleman said: I also want to upgrade my smart group on iCloud.. Is that possible ? Click to expand... No. Please read my post above.
Lawrence Coleman said: I also want to upgrade my smart group on iCloud.. Is that possible ? Click to expand... No. Please read my post above.