What's new

CONTACTS: favorites with gmail bug?

soundzen

Reaction score
either im going crazy or my iphone FAVORITES plays tricks on me !!! i have this weird gmail adress popping-up and replacing the 1* contact listed in my favorites list !!!
STEPS: i go to my contacts and add to my favorites the following people in this order: dad - mum - bro... when i leave contacts (after those 3 numbers have recieved a blue star) i go to check them out in the favorites list and by the time i read the 3 names, my dad contact SWAPS to my personal gmail account??? i click on the right-side blue arrow to enter the info sheet and there are my dad contacts, but the list main name is a ****@gmail.com ??? WTH !!! i try to edit them by erasing the 1 favorite and then the gmail bug attacks the second contact listed and so on... i do have a gmail listed in my mailboxes but it happened also prior to adding gmail to my mails!!! IM LOST :(

LOL well after many try-outs and erasing/creating mailboxes i found the simple solution to this misterious gmail pop-up in the favorites list... its has nothing to do with gmail mailbox being listed in your email settings but simply adding the gmail address inside of one of your contacts (info sheet) and it never appeared again nor writting over one of the favorites - PURE JEALOUSY i guess for not being listed in your phone book LOL - go figure! ;)