What's new

Confused about icloud !!! Please help

rphillipchuk

Reaction score
Hi

I have an iphone 6s Plus and my wife has an iphone 6 Plus.... I was successful in creating an apple id for both of us. I was also successful in using itunes to load songs on both phones.....

But I am really unsuccessful in trying to load some photos to my wifes phone..... We both have separate icloud accounts... I sent the photos to the cloud and it shows there.... How da heck do I get them to my wifes phone ?

Please advise

Ron

Hi Ron, You could use iCloud Photo sharing. Here's how:

Use iCloud Photo Sharing
Use the Photos app to create a shared album that shows the photos you choose. Invite up to 100 of your favorite people to join in, make comments, and even add their own shots. Then you can manage your shared album and permanently save any photos that your friends add.

Create a new shared album
iphone6s-ios10-photos-shared-new-shared-album.png

1. Go to the Shared tab and tap or click
    ios9-photos-add-icon.png
  2. Enter the Shared Album Name and the people that you want to invite.
  3. Select Create.
You can send invitations through an email address or iMessage phone number.

Invite who you want
iphone6s-ios9-photos-shared-album-people.png

You can even share albums with friends and family that don't use iCloud. Just open a shared album that you created, go to the People tab on your iOS device or click
photos-profile-icon.png
on your Mac, and turn on Public Website. Your photos publish to a website that anyone can see in an up to date web browser.

Thanks for fast reply When I go to "Setting/iCloud" everything is turned on but I cannot see the "iCloud Photo Sharing" page !!!! grrrrrrr I hate this growing older thing !!!

You share photos from the Photos app. There should be a "Shared" tab at the bottom, in Albums view.
IMG_0017.JPG

When you tap it, you'll see iCloud Photo Sharing at the top.