What's new

Conan O’Brien Pokes Fun at Apple Over Lost iPhone 5 Prototype

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8riJCf-qvM&feature=player_detailpage"]Apple Wants Its Lost iPhone 5 - Conan on TBS - YouTube[/ame]​

TiPb has the heads-up today on a spoof video from the Conan O’Brien show where Conan pokes fun at the whole “iPhone 5-prototype-left-in-a-bar” story last week, which took some bizarre twists and turns over the course of the week, with accusations of Apple security staff claiming to be members of the San Francisco Police Department, and the SFPD at first denying, then being forced to admit, its role in searching a house that the missing prototype had been traced to. A story just simply begging for the sort of treatment that Conan gave it on his show of course, with the spoof taking the form of an Apple promo piece, with actors posing as Apple executives talking about the loss of the phone, and what they’d like to do to the person who has it! They even say that they will post the video of how they will punish the phone thief to iCloud! Enjoy!

Source: TiPB

This video was posted up the other day, I want to say by bettyboy or something of the sort. I replied to the thread and now the thread is gone. What happened to the original posting?

And in the original post I was asking if anyone knew whether or not the people in the video were the actual Apple personal or actors.

scrogg said:
This video was posted up the other day, I want to say by bettyboy or something of the sort. I replied to the thread and now the thread is gone. What happened to the original posting?

And in the original post I was asking if anyone knew whether or not the people in the video were the actual Apple personal or actors.

Well. Bettyboy is no longer with us. All threads related are deleted as well. Anyways with that said. You know this has to be actors.