What's new

Coming from a Note 7

Turtle69Turtle

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah, my phone is the bomb.

Anyways, with me having to return my note 7 for the SECOND time, i decided to take this rare opportunity to switch to iOS. Im kind of excited in using a completely different phone. Any advice you guys have for me?

I ordered a case and tempered glass screen protector already.
I also ordered the rhinoshield crashguard with front and back screen protectors if i feel like switching things up.

Unfortunately the 128 GB 7 Plus is on backorder through tmobile. I wont get it until 11/15-12/18. You guys think it'll come sooner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Difficult to say what delivery times might be like now that there are a lot of Samsung owners who are switching to iPhones.

The best advice I could give is not to get too hung up on how you used to do things but to learn how the operating system works on the iPhone. There will be features that seem impossible to get to and there will be others that will make you wonder why Samsung couldn't get it right.

Ask lots of questions here and somebody will set you in the right direction. Many of us have been using iOS for several years and have watched the operating system improve drastically,

I am in the exact same boat as the OP. Except I'm coming from a Note 4...

I ordered my phone on 10/4 and had a ship date of 11/14-11/21. My phone was shipped on 11/8 and is to arrive tomorrow (11/10). A little earlier than expected. :)

I am in the exact same boat as the OP. Except I'm coming from a Note 4...

I ordered my phone on 10/4 and had a ship date of 11/14-11/21. My phone was shipped on 11/8 and is to arrive tomorrow (11/10). A little earlier than expected. :)
Earlier is always better.:)