What's new

Colour?

Have you seen the neat animation of the iPhone 6 in the Apple online store in the Apple Store app? You can spin it around with your finger.:)
Haven't seen that, I'll check it out.

So now you all pre ordered which colour did you choose?
I got Silver.

Went with Gold. Currently have a Space Gray 5s for work...I wanted to be able to tell them a part!

Went with Gold. Currently have a Space Gray 5s for work...I wanted to be able to tell them a part!
Because the sizes are so close? Sorry, couldn't resist. Still snarky because my order went thru w/my subsidy after the AT&T guy told me I had to wait until the 14th. So I have to wait 3 weeks spend my time reading about the experiences you all are having. Got the gold and decided to challenge my small hands with the 6 plus.

Because the sizes are so close? Sorry, couldn't resist.

OMG I really spaced on that one. I currently have the 5 and the 5S, I am so used to them side by side I wasn't even thinking! Now I am like...DUH...they are different sizes! Wow, perhaps i am just so tired from being up since 2:50AM! :D

OMG I really spaced on that one. I currently have the 5 and the 5S, I am so used to them side by side I wasn't even thinking! Now I am like...DUH...they are different sizes! Wow, perhaps i am just so tired from being up since 2:50AM! :D
So I got sleep and you will have the phone 3 weeks before I do. I think you got the better deal here but TY for giving me a pass on being snarky, it does give me pleasure at times, I will admit. And you were very nice about it.