What's new

Closing Applications

Houd

Reaction score
Hi,

whenever we press on the Menu button of our i-phone 4, we find all the applications that were previously opened.

How can we close these applications? Is there any way to clear the log or reset the menu? or maybe closing the applications in a good way?

Thanks!

Tap hold until the start wiggle anyone of the apps you see in the multitasking. You will see a red sign on top right. Tap that sign to completely close the apps one by one.

Thank you,

that worked perfectly good!

Cheers!

If you want to stop the applications running, double press on home, press and hold on the app you wanna stop and a little red icon will pop, press on it and you stoped ur running app.

I guess u got your answer b4..

If you want to stop the applications running, double press on home, press and hold on the app you wanna stop and a little red icon will pop, press on it and you stoped ur running app.

I guess u got your answer b4..

Does it? Or does it not? That's the question :)

According to the manual that will remove the app from the recents list. But is it also properly closed or still running in the background?

The apps are never truly running in the background. They are "in a paused state" so won't affect battery life. Clearing out the multitasking bar will free up some RAM so if your phone is running abit slow it will speed things up...

gaz6076 said:
The apps are never truly running in the background. They are "in a paused state" so won't affect battery life. Clearing out the multitasking bar will free up some RAM so if your phone is running abit slow it will speed things up...

Ah. Didn't knew that :)

Sent from my iPhone4 using iPF.net