What's new

chris james, new here

chrisjames105

Reaction score
Finally got my first iphone I have the iphone 4 and I have a question for all of you. I have the most recent OS and say you close an app, that "menu" or "screen" it goes to where it lays out one by one the apps/pages youve recently had open is really annoying to me. Is there any way to get rid of this?

Finally got my first iphone I have the iphone 4 and I have a question for all of you. I have the most recent OS and say you close an app, that "menu" or "screen" it goes to where it lays out one by one the apps/pages youve recently had open is really annoying to me. Is there any way to get rid of this?
If you're on iOS 7.0.4, then those are the background apps you see. They can be used for multitasking. When you exit an app, just hit the home button once. That should take you to your home screen. If you hit the home button twice, it takes you to the background apps. To delete the background apps, swipe each one up with your thumb or finger. If your getting the background apps when you only hit the home button once, then it's not working right. Be sure when you exit an app to only hit the home button 1 time.

View attachment 14376