What's new

cheating husband who will not admit

hkj80

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think I live with a man who is beginning to be unfaithful to me. I want no comment on this or want opinions on whether I should look into it or not, for I have considered strongly.

The thing is that I've seen he has a text box on his iPhone 7 screen, which is NOT FB messsenger or ordinary SMS conversation. It was with smaller letter . And I could see a gray path on the right and a green or blue dialogue on the left side. In fact as plain text message on iPhone, but it was still not the same and looks different,

I got one unannounced behind him and could clearly see it was a dialogue (i alloso See a kissing lips smiley ind the tekst)

At the moment when he discovers I stand behind him, he running his thumb up in a fast-moving, and the message is gone and screen is back to a music app we use a lot. Right after there was NOT some open text program in the multitasking bar (the one you get up when you double-click the Home Burton )

I know what I saw, but he denies and says I have seen a ghost.

He has just not some suspect apps on his phone (what i Can see)

What can the app be called, the one i have seen ,and which can be closed with a finger swipe?

Are there any of you who may recognize this feature? And know what I might have to look for if I need to find something.

Please help.

Hanne from Denmark

Damn.

I have no idea what the app is called. And for the record, you can use one finger to pretty much dismiss any notification that shows up as a banner along the top of the screen or in the widgets centre. Good luck.

Junior from Canada

Sounds like he has Messages on his notification screen. Junior is correct. That is how you can dismiss notifications from the lock screen.

Hi there are 1,000's of apps in the Store nobody can know them all. Good Luck

But there Was no program running in the background ... (multitask ) I took the phone in the same second, and DoubleClick on the homebottom , and der Was only the standard kamera app running, thats why i Know for sure that this is some secret stuff going on. I do NOT Know any program witch Can be shut Down just to swipp the finger (and still Not running in background) perhaps he's phone is jailbrake, i no nothing about that. And dont Know How to see iff it is...

And it Was not like a noticafikation . But a dialog boks

She is a very scared and confused lady, she has come here for help on iPhone matters. It appears that we can not help help her sadly. You will also notice that none of the main participants in these forums are commenting, they have their reasons. This is a very personal matter and not something that l have any idea how to handle.
No iPhone expert can for sure what you have seen, l wish you good luck for the future K