What's new

Cheaper Iphone 6

nathaniel777

Reaction score
Hello. Is it possible to get an Iphone 6 directly from factory? What is the cheapest way to get an iphone 6? Thank you very much for answers

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

It's possible to order from Apple directly. Here's the link to the Online Apple Store:
Apple

It's certainly cheaper when you order an iPhone from your carrier, at first.

Last edited:
Hello. Is it possible to get an Iphone 6 directly from factory? What is the cheapest way to get an iphone 6? Thank you very much for answers
New iPhones can only be ordered from an Apple Store, the Apple Online Store or an authorized reseller. You can't order directly from the factory.

Apple does not sell its products at discount prices so wherever you go, prices will be almost the same.

BTW, I've deleted the other post you made on this same topic. Duplicate posting, besides fragmenting any resulting conversations is also against our rules.

If you get a subsidized iPhone through your carrier, you'll be required to sign a two year contract and the final price you pay for the phone, after the contract has expired, is just about what you'll pay if you paid full price as part of the monthly bill goes towards paying for the phone.

Here in the UK I always buy my iPhone directly from Apple, I have worked it out and for me to buy an iPhone on a contract would be much dearer by the end even allowing for topping up.
Its worth doing your sums first, Also in my case buying the iPhone means I can go with any provider I prefer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-09-21-42-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-04-09-21-42-25.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't buy from them. There's the possibility that they may be stolen. When the price seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I wouldn't trust that A) could be stolen if it is possibilities of being locked out
Or they'll take ur money and no phone lol
Who would sell an iPhone 6 for 300 come on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's legit I will be surprised lol keep me updated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk