What's new

charging issues

JorgVerh

Reaction score
Dear forum

About a month ago I dropped my Iphone 4s. The screen was broken but it got worse, after half an hour te screen turned black.
My screen was broken. So I started looking for a repair company that could offer me a good price for a repair. Because that price was a little to high for me I purchased a new screen online and replaced it myself.

This is where the problem started, When I tried to test the screen the phone would nog turn on. So I left it charging for a few hours and I got a signal.
The phone was repeating te startup. So the apple logo appeared and after 2 seconds it was gone. Then it came back, and so on...
The interesting part is that when I removed the phone from it's charge, te phone was completely dead. could not start him back up without te power cord.

I thought about it, searched some forums and purchased a new battery online. When I put it in, the exact samen things kept happening. Now is the only option that the charging port is broken, because I tried different cords, usb, and adapter.

Does anyone have an idea about the reason for al this??

I hope

Jorg