What's new

Changing the email photos are sent from

bookmanjoe

Reaction score
When I send a phot from within the camera or gallery program, it uses an email address I rare use, not my Mac adds. How can I change this?
Thanks
Joe

Select photo you want to email, click on share button on lower left corner (box with arrow coming out of it), select 'email' in pop up box. You will come to email with photo in the body. You will see right below 'to' a line the says 'cc/bcc/from'. Press on that and a list of email addresses you have sync'd with phone pop up. Make your selection from there.

Disclaimer: this is how I do it from my jail-broken phone. Not sure if it can be done from a non jb'd phone. Give it a try.

maxwell said:
Select photo you want to email, click on share button on lower left corner (box with arrow coming out of it), select 'email' in pop up box. You will come to email with photo in the body. You will see right below 'to' a line the says 'cc/bcc/from'. Press on that and a list of email addresses you have sync'd with phone pop up. Make your selection from there.

Disclaimer: this is how I do it from my jail-broken phone. Not sure if it can be done from a non jb'd phone. Give it a try.

Thats how you do it on all iPhones jailbroken or not. Great advice

maxwell said:

Thats how you do it on all iPhones jailbroken or not. Great advice

Or you can go to preferences, mail, contacts, calendars and go to contacts on the next screen and select the default account. I just discovered that.

thanks all,
Joe