What's new

Celeste Bluetooth on iOS 4.3.3

bab2010

Reaction score
How do i use celeste bluetooth to send files like songs, messages, documents, from my device to another device? I've installed "celeste bluetooth", and "action menu" but when i tap hold a song in the ipod, action menu doesn't display the "send" icon
Here are some screenshoots for better understanding of my issue.

Here is my setting for action menu:
602cbb1d-d7ab-d88b.jpg
602cbb1d-d7b8-86ba.jpg

Here is what display when i'm try to send an audio file:
602cbb1d-d7f3-b12d.jpg
the "More" icon is there for nothing, it does nothing.

Where is what showing up when i try to select files to send via bluetooth from iFile:
602cbb1d-d8b2-eb28.jpg
again the more does nothing at all there.
I'm using
-version 1.2.1 of action menu
-version 1.2 of action menu plus pack
-version 0.9.0-218 of celeste bluetooth
iPhone4 iOS 4.3.3
So if anyone know how to cure this issue so that the "send" icon can display in the option list allowing me to send files via bluetooth, please help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on internet that people are able to send song via celeste bluetooth right from the ipod application. Same to receiving which land in the iPod app but here i'm don't know what's causing me missing the "send" button which suppose to show up at tap-hold on any file in the systeme.

no your doing it wrong.. firstly you cant send files from the ipod section... let me take some pics and show you how i do it also there is a celeste sbsettings toggle i use

open ifilie find any files you want to send via bluetooth then tap the item(s) you want to send then the little bluetooth button on the bottom

IMG_0223.png

IMG_0224.png

or go into photo app and find a pic to send and tap on the bottom left button and send via bluetooth

IMG_0225.png

IMG_0226.png

go into the sound settings > ringtones or sms > be aware some times it can make your phone crash when you send some of these sms or ringtones...

IMG_0227.png

IMG_0228.png

IMG_0229.png

notice they say send.. but when you try send some files it wont work like you have been trying to in the ipod tab... i think that only worked on 4.2.1 but it has not done since 4.3.1 i can tell you and we are waiting on a new celeste update so i hope it will bring more because atm when i try send a file to my phone it does not work... but i am alone in there because on the modmyI forums no one else has that problem with celeste and action menu 1.2.1..

i hope that helps

no your doing it wrong.. firstly you cant send files from the ipod section... let me take some pics and show you how i do it also there is a celeste sbsettings toggle i use

Please please post in the screenshots.

Ahhh so that's it? There is no way to send songs right from the iPod application? Actually i can already do everything you showed in your post. Only the iPod was messing up with me. Well thanks for the screenshot, it ease a lot my worries as i was thinking how comes and i can't figure it out :) thanks

Ahhh so that's it? There is no way to send songs right from the iPod application? Actually i can already do everything you showed in your post. Only the iPod was messing up with me. Well thanks for the screenshot, it ease a lot my worries as i was thinking how comes and i can't figure it out :) thanks

ah ok i thought you had a problem sending anything ...

i saw some blogs where they show it being there but i never jailbroke 4.2.1 so i never had the chance to buy celeste and try it out and see the send button on the ipod but it does not work

Yes i also saw it working on iOS 4.2.1, but actually celeste is not purchasable from cydia from iOS 4.3.3 and IMO explain why it has missing features as it wasn't even made for iOS 4.3.3. But i'm uptodate as i can see.