What's new

Case for Iphone 4

mark_k

Reaction score
Hello, I currently have a Otter Box Defender on my Iphone. I am looking to buy a new case since my case is broken. What is a good case that offers the same protection as the Otter Box? Thank you.

Gumdrop Tech Series perhaps. It's quite similar to the Otterbox Defender minus the cost. Overall I haven't had any problems with it when I tested it out on my phone before giving it to my cousin. It also offers the 3 layer protection that the defender does

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I don't know if the technical specs of it are the same as the otter box but it is still a very protective case. I have been using the Rokshield case by Rokform. It feels very durable and rigid, the iPhone 5 version (which I have) has a plastic like case that goes around the phone itself with soft felt on the inside of the case so it doesn't scratch the phone. On top of that it has an optional rubber bumper that can go around the outside of the case on top of the plastic part. It also has a quite innovative mount system built into the case so that you can attach your phone/case to various accessories (bike mount, rms mounts, tripod, etc). Overall it's a very useful and functional case that has a lot of potential and practicality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: