What's new

Can't update itunes. Do you know about this error?

For my simple mind to understand this, l did not know that the iPhones were different. The question l have for the OP is if this problem started to appear from WEEK 1 and gradually got worse, why not take it back in
WEEK 1 ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For my simple mind to understand this, l did not know that the iPhones were different. The question l have for the OP is if this problem started to appear from WEEK 1 and gradually got worse, why not take it back in
WEEK 1 ???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I been wondering the same thing.
I would have went right back with it to get it solved when it first happened.

Sent using Tapatalk

By the way, the crashing with fingerprint scanner/home button getting really hot, that isn't exactly rare. I googled and found many other 6s users complaining about these crashes and heat up issues. Whatever manufacturing defe
I been wondering the same thing.
I would have went right back with it to get it solved when it first happened.

Sent using Tapatalk

The problem didn't start from week 1. Problems in general started from week 1. I activated my phone after coming back to Bangladesh. The phone crashed. I thought it was a one of. Then after say, 2-3 weeks, it crashed again and rebooted. The reboot was successful. I thought maybe the next iOS update will take care of that. The next update came and nothing happened. Then the problem of the screen freezing with the skin color saturation going up and brightness going down and heating up started. I thought the next update would solve that problem. Nothing ever did.

The Home button getting really hot hasn't been mentioned before. It would have pointed at a hardware failure, and resetting/restoring don't help, as you've certainly noticed.

If you had provided this kind of information as well, the only advice we'd have given would have been to visit the Apple Store where you got your device, as it's still under warranty, and you should get a replacement there.

Sure, you'll find those with problems when you search for a problem with your iPhone. You won't find those who don't complain, because their device is working properly, and they certainly outweigh the number of those with issues.

Did you buy the iPhone from an authorized Apple reseller. Don't tell me Mustafa Center again as a simple Google search shows that some fakes have also been sold at that location. Was the actual store you bought the iPhone at an authorized Apple reseller.