What's new

Can't update any apps!

RedAlert

Reaction score
Weird thing that started this morning. I thought I remembered seeing an update notification last night, but it wasn't there this morning, so I figured I'd check manually too see if there was any updates to on of my apps. Clicked on the App Store, and then clicked on the updates page. I just constantly throws up a pop up saying "cannot conect to iTunes Store".

I've tried soft resets, hard resets. Sign in/out of my apple id and nothing seems to help. I did try and download a few free apps, and they worked without a hitch. Anyone knows whats going on?

Problem at Apples end....give it some time.. :)

I'm getting it too. Started my updates and it crapped out on autocad ws. I've stopped it for now but it was taking forever to download. Glad it's not just me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by an apple store today. They ran some diagnostics and said the phone was perfectly fine, that it's a data connection problem. They reset my network settings ( I already tried it) and it did nothing. They told me to erase all content and settings, then do a restore from backup. I did that when I got home and it works just fine now.

I did a network settings reset and ended up rebooting my router to get my data speed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk