What's new

Can't re-install apps from 3gs on verizon iphone 4

mpetruzz

Reaction score
I had a 3gs and got rid of it due to the crappy ATT network in my area. I went to Verizon on got a droid. I just got my iPhone 4 yesterday and was hoping to re-install my paid apps on my new phone.

Problem is, i plugged her into my laptop to sync and there are no apps listed.

Is there any way to get the paid apps back or are they gone?? How would I get them? I'm using a different laptop but the same account.

Just download them from the app store you won't have to pay again. You can go through your email to find the statements if you forgot which ones you bought.

I was thinking that. I'm pretty sure that i'm using the same itunes account, my wife's. I just tried that and I got a message saying that my credit card would be charged. I'm 99.9% sure that it's the same account, i never created a new one.

Should I try it??

Last edited:
I was thinking that. I'm pretty sure that i'm using the same itunes account, my wife's. I just tried that and I got a message saying that my credit card would be charged. I'm 99.9% sure that it's the same account, i never created a new one.

Should I try it??

Are you sure you read that right? If you download something you have already paid for a message pops up and says your credit card WON'T be charged. I don't think it has the message the other way around. If you look up your invoices there will be no mistake as it goes to the address that you use for iTunes.

In iTunes press the store tab and choose "check of available downloads". If you using the same account they should come up...