What's new

Can't import songs.

Jim Taylor

Reaction score
I rip songs from a cd to my library but it wont allow me to drag to my iphone. I can drag the song from the library to an ipod that I have but not to my iphone. Is there a setting i am not seeing or what?

Jim Taylor said:
I rip songs from a cd to my library but it wont allow me to drag to my iphone. I can drag the song from the library to an ipod that I have but not to my iphone. Is there a setting i am not seeing or what?

I am having the same issue. did you ever resolve?

You cannot simply "drag music" to your iPhone. Unless you're using a 3rd party program like iFunbox or iExplorer. These give you root access to your iPhone's file system. Otherwise, you have to use iTunes.

You cannot simply "drag music" to your iPhone. Unless you're using a 3rd party program like iFunbox or iExplorer. These give you root access to your iPhone's file system. Otherwise, you have to use iTunes.

To expand....with iTunes you have to select the Artist/Album/Song then Sync with iPhone to copy your music over....

To expand....with iTunes you have to select the Artist/Album/Song then Sync with iPhone to copy your music over....
Yes, thanks Bula. :) Or you can choose to Sync all music.... not just individual Artists/Albums/Songs.