What's new

Can't delete piracy apps

Archieann

Reaction score
hi. I'm new here and appreciate any good advice offered. I have a iPhone 6 plus running jail broken iOS 8.1.2
First let me state, I have NO intention of stealing any apps. I was told to install A Piracy App then A Piracy App to watch movies. Boy am I sorry I listened to that guy.
I started to download A Piracy App, the app never completed. It just says "waiting". I installed A Piracy App from Cydia before trying to download A Piracy App. Since it won't finish downloading, I want to delete it but CANT. How can I get this Piracy App to delete ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow any discussion of piracy apps and tweaks on this forum. Those apps and tweaks are used for one purpose, to steal paid content.

You may have to restore your iPad to get it working properly again. This will update your iOS to iOS 8.3, which has no available jailbreak. If you decide to jailbreak again at some point in the future, stay away from anything related to piracy and you'll have far less chance of running into problems.

You are right. I had no idea this app allowed that theft until I had tried to instal to watch movies.

Well, stealing a movie is not different that stealing an app. IMO.