What's new

CANT' ANSWER

gandolph

Reaction score
I have a I phone 4s. when someone calls me I slide to answer, but get nothing if its' my wife calling
she gets the message ,not allowed on her phone. what have I done wrong I know I turned certain apps off .thinking I would make my battery last longer but I cant' remember what. can anyone ,
please help.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, gandolph!

First thing you could try on your iPhone, is to restart it - turn it off and on again.

Maybe an app causes this behaviour. If you remember which ones you installed recently, shortly before your problem started, remove these from your iPhone, and see if your issue persists.

Sometimes, screen protector or case can cause this issue. If you use any, remove them.

If you can't remember what changed the behaviour on your iPhone, reset all settings. That's in Settings - General - Reset on your iPhone. It won't remove data, but it will set many of your settings back to default, including network settings, so you'd have to go through the Settings app, and set up your preferences again.

If your iPhone isn't up to date (latest iOS is 9.3.2), update it, and use iTunes to get it up to date. Make sure there's a recent backup, just in case.

If it is up to date, restore it using iTunes. This might remove that glitch as well.

Hope that helps.