What's new

Cannot connect to public Wifi after updating to iOS 7.0.3

suntenn

Reaction score
After updating to iOS 7.0.3 on my iPhone 4S, I am having problems connecting to certain public Wifi. Before the update I would chose the network then a screen would automatically pop up with terms and I would Accept. Then I would be connected to that Wifi and everything worked as it should. Now I select the network and no screen comes up. It shows I am connected to Wifi, but I can not browse the internet and such (page never loads). I have changed the proxy to Auto from Manual and vice versa, I have tried the hard reset, reset all network connections and also completely reset my phone (Erase All Content and Settings) all to no avail.
My wifi works at home and other places that do not require accepting terms, so I'm not sure what is going on. Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

See if forgetting the network and re-applying for it works. It may be that the network has ran out of IPs to distribute, which is often the case with public or mass yet limited connections.

I have tried opening the browser and no login screen. I have also forgot the network several times and nothing.