What's new

Can you make your own ringbacks?

jmcs

Reaction score
Is it possible to make your own ringbacks?

It's a rip that Rogers makes you keep paying for them every 6 months!

I'm pretty sure ring backs are a carrier specific option. Not something you can just add to your phone.

my bad I didnt know what a ring back tone was

I'm pretty sure ring backs are a carrier specific option. Not something you can just add to your phone.

That's what I am thinking. But how can they keep charging you for the same ringback every 6 months? %$#*%# It would cost you a fortune to have several. So I only have one (that one came free for the first 6 mo) and people must be tired of hearing it. :D They probably can't get the Black Eyed Peas out of their heads. "I gotta feeling....that tonight's gonna be a good good night." Darn, now I can't get it out of my head. :p

That's what I am thinking. But how can they keep charging you for the same ringback every 6 months? %$#*%# It would cost you a fortune to have several. So I only have one (that one came free for the first 6 mo) and people must be tired of hearing it. :D They probably can't get the Black Eyed Peas out of their heads. "I gotta feeling....that tonight's gonna be a good good night." Darn, now I can't get it out of my head. :p

I guess the can charge you whatever they want :p I don't think AT&T even offers them just sprint.

if sprint does so does verizon. and no you cant make your ringback unless a hack comes out and i doubt no1 can do that