What's new

Can I get apps back after my phone was restored?

SanrioPrincess

Reaction score
I collect anything hello kitty and had almost all the apps from the appstore. at one point my phone messed up (because of bytafont) and we had to restore it. a few weeks prior my laptop messed up so we had to reset that too, which means no back up. I'm wondering if I can get the apps back because I do not want to pay for them again. I dont even really remember what I had. thanks!:)

SanrioPrincess said:
I collect anything hello kitty and had almost all the apps from the appstore. at one point my phone messed up (because of bytafont) and we had to restore it. a few weeks prior my laptop messed up so we had to reset that too, which means no back up. I'm wondering if I can get the apps back because I do not want to pay for them again. I dont even really remember what I had. thanks!:)

If you have the gsm phone there will be a purchased tab showing you everything you downloaded and bought. CDMA phones don't do this but if you know what you bought just click on it and the AppStore will tell you if you purchased it and the download will be free.