What's new

camera

hapamarine

Reaction score
iphone 4 camera was somehow deleted accidentally. Any way to recover camera?

How did you manage that? Its not even a deletable icon. I would almost have to say that you have to restore it back to factory in order to get it back.
DON'T FORGET TO BACK IT UP WITH ITUNES!

Ya got me.!! I was deleting a couple of unwanted apps and when I tried to take a pic later on I discovered the camera icon was gone.??

Didn't know about itunes backup till now..

Thx for reply..Guess I'll try reset and see what happens..

hapamarine said:
Ya got me.!! I was deleting a couple of unwanted apps and when I tried to take a pic later on I discovered the camera icon was gone.??

Didn't know about itunes backup till now..

Thx for reply..Guess I'll try reset and see what happens..

Or look in settings, general, restrictions that's a way to make the camera hide or show as well as other programs

Go to your home screen, Swipe your finger to the right, you'll see spotlight search. Enter "camera" and if you see it in the search, it's somewhere on your spring board.



OK..Did the reset thing while connected to itunes. All went ok with backup.. While doing the reset, I somehow stumbled onto the settings in the general category and dabbled with the phone setting. I now have the phone icon back.. I guess I (again, the 'somehow' word) somehow turned it off while browsing the general settings.

Thanks for all the help. I also just learned how to shuffle icons around to the order I want.

Same thing happened to me - I noticed it after I downloaded iOS5. There's another thread where someone had the same problem after downloading iOS5. Thanks - it was the Restrictions causing the problem.