What's new

Camera+

Bluering

Reaction score
Anyone using Camera+? How do you delete the photos? They are stored in Photo Stream, but I can't find any function to delete them.
I would be grateful if someone could help, thanks.

in the upper right corner there is an icon that looks like 3 little pictures. Press that and you should see the option to delete

Thanks, but it's still not working. Mainly because I have saved them and a folder has been created in "Albums" called "Photo Stream" and I have 7 photos in this album saved from Camera+ and I can't delete them or even delete the folder.

Hi megalosdog
I finally managed to delete the whole "Photostream" folder and the 7 unwanted photos in it.What I actually did: Settings>iCloud>Photo Stream> OFF and it asks you if you want to delete all photos, I just click yes, Bingo.
Thanks for your time and advice.

I'm having the same type of problem in that I'm trying to delete the entire album. The iPhone User Guide for IOS 5, says to tap on <edit> then tap on the <delete> icon to delete albums. However, there is no delete icon showing on my iPhone 4S.

um u go to itunes and click sync on your photos and then it will delete it it worked for my 16gb iphone.

The only way to delete photos from photostream is if you TURN OFF photostream. Ios 5.1 will add the ability to delete single photos but for now thats the only way