What's new

CallBar not ringing while phone is in sleep mode.

madlille

Reaction score
I just recently installed callbar and have setup my settings and activator gestures and all. Thinking i was satisfied i decided to try it. Works fine except for if someone calls me while the phone is in sleep mode nothing happens. It rings like its suppose to everywhere else, even lockscreen. Does it just not work that way or is there something wrong?

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

Many bugs with callbar. I've dropped it due to too many bugs. It's a great concept but not quite ready....

Might one of those bugs cause no sound or vibration to play when phone is sleep?

Might one of those bugs cause no sound or vibration to play when phone is sleep?

Sorry. The sound or vibration doesn't play for TEXT alerts only.

I had issues with callbar and dev has no support, so I put a case in at PayPal and got a refund.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2.3-126 they have not had a update in 3 or 4 months. Don't Waste of 3.99. One of the worst dev out there. NO SUPPORT ON CALLBAR OR HIS SBROTATOR. GOT REFUNDS ON BOTH.

Huh. Sorry to hear you've had trouble with CallBar. I've used it since I've owned a jail broken iPhone (on a 4S and now the 5 - about 2 years) and I've never had an issue with it. The only time it's not rung is when my phone is off; I receive calls when the phone is in Sleep mode.

It's in the top 5 of my "the reason why I jail break" list. Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Marilyn

They have not updated support since November 2012. This would be on my top 5 worst tweaks. Good concept but lots if bugs on iPhone 5. Can say it did work well on iPhone 4.