What's new

Calendar

mayamsisha

Reaction score
I am really trying to like this iPhone I really am but there seems to always be something. Now my calendar will not allow me add new appts. [emoji35] I've tried shutting it off to no avail. Any suggestions as to what I can do? Thanx in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must admit l don't like using it as well my girlfriend doesn't have a problem though, l just get Siri to it for me now, and to set an alarm the day beforehand.
Someone will no doubt be along to help soon.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Must admit l don't like using it as well my girlfriend doesn't have a problem though, l just get Siri to it for me now, and to set an alarm the day beforehand.
Someone will no doubt be along to help soon.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Thanx for the encouragement. I hope someone knows.

Never used Apple calendar , just try and after install google calendar which is much better.

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Open the Calendar app, then select Calendars at the bottom. Make sure your default calendar is checkmarked. Also, tap and hold the screen and drag it down to refresh the calendar events in the app. You'll see a spinning wheel at the top of the screen. When it disappears, tap Done, and take a look at your events. Hopefully they appear/reappear by doing this.

What happens when you press the + sign exactly?
I have just read Apple how to and sorry to have to say this to you, it easy to use even an idiot like me can use it now [emoji38]

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

What happens when you press the + sign exactly?
I have just read Apple how to and sorry to have to say this to you, it easy to use even an idiot like me can use it now [emoji38]

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
It opens up for me to add an appt. After I've entered info I hit save and nothing is there. [emoji35]. I've been using it just decided it doesn't want to work anymore. [emoji22]. Might try the suggestion and go to the Google calendar. I liked it better when I had my Android. Thanx for your help and I'm sure you're not an idiot. [emoji4]

Open the Calendar app, then select Calendars at the bottom. Make sure your default calendar is checkmarked. Also, tap and hold the screen and drag it down to refresh the calendar events in the app. You'll see a spinning wheel at the top of the screen. When it disappears, tap Done, and take a look at your events. Hopefully they appear/reappear by doing this.

Thank you thank you thank you! That did it and it worked.[emoji4]

It opens up for me to add an appt. After I've entered info I hit save and nothing is there. [emoji35]. I've been using it just decided it doesn't want to work anymore. [emoji22]. Might try the suggestion and go to the Google calendar. I liked it better when I had my Android. Thanx for your help and I'm sure you're not an idiot. [emoji4]

It's working now. A fellow forum member gave me Th solution. Again, thank you.

I love the regular Apple calendar and the new family to do list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J.A. Is my second Siri [emoji38]

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.