What's new

Calendar

sillysmom

Reaction score
How do I get entries from more than 6 months ago on the new calendar? I remember there was a toggle in settings somewhere that allowed me to go as far back as my furthest calendar entry. I can't find anything like that now.

Open up Calendar, and on the top left, just keep tapping back. It will go from the day view, to the month view, to the year view. Then you can scroll up and down to different years.

Open up Calendar, and on the top left, just keep tapping back. It will go from the day view, to the month view, to the year view. Then you can scroll up and down to different years.
Yes, that I see, but it doesn't show my entries from that date

Ok, I just went back and went to the past years and when I clicked on the month, I see the dots and then I can get the entries. I was looking at the list like area when u hit the search button and that only goes back 6 months. Thanks!!

On the view of the entirety of the year, it's not present. In the monthly view, you can scroll up and down to change your month in accordance, similar to the tapping of the month before and after the current. Events are signaled with a dot underneath the date. Or, you can access the List View of all the events ordered in chronology and you can scroll up and down to as far back as you'd like.